1. Get up early. Have a pre-arranged special breakfast (croissants, danish, etc.) and set the timer on the cafetiere. Take a short trip to watch the sunrise together.
2. When someone special comes home, prepare an improvised massage area (the room works best) with candles, soft music and a pleasant scent (maybe To be to be a scented candle or incense). Offer a romantic massage and pamper them (and maybe they’ll return the favor!)
3. One day, when they are not in a hurry, jump into the shower and offer them to wash their backs. Maybe the shower time can be increased in a little more time for you two to connect.
4. Enjoy a picnic indoors near the fireplace (if you have one – otherwise, for the mood, you can light a lot of candles). Have everything ready – a picnic basket, a blanket, flowers – everything you would use for an outdoor picnic. Of course, a good bottle of wine would be good (and you’re already at home so enjoy!)
5. Kiss. If you have been together for years, you may have forgotten how fun can be fun!
6. Have a surprise dinner for your special person. Send them an invitation to their office with the date (tonight), time and place (your place). Make it romantic with candles and flowers and a well-laid table. Best of all, make a dish that you know they will love.
7. Go to the movie – but do not sit in the movies. Pick one that has been out for a while and attend a morning. Chances are you can be the only people in the theater. Feel free to kiss, hold hands and enjoy your snacks in your private (or semi-private) home. If you’re in the mood, turn it into dual functionality.
8. The alarm rings on a Saturday. Kids? Plans? How about sleeping for a change! If you can make it work, stay in bed together and spend time with each other. If that’s not possible, instead of letting someone else sleep, bring him his morning coffee and his breakfast in bed. One of the most romantic things you can do is to do something good – a day when it is not planned.
9. Bring flowers to the house – whether for a man or a woman. Again, make it an unexpected day.
10. Buy a dozen roses and attach a note to each rose with a reason why you love your significant other. Stag on the bed or place them all over your house so they can find them.
11. If you have a sexual routine (same positions all the time or the same day of the week) – change it. The unexpected can be very romantic. Turn around (check out the Kama Sutra for some ideas)
12. Buy an unexpected creative romantic gift. It does not have to be expensive and it does not have to be for a birthday, a birthday or Valentine’s Day. Just because that’s reason enough.
13. Prepare a romantic bath with lots of bubbles, candles and bath and body products (masseur, loofah – they even make things like chocolate shower bars). Bring a bottle of wine or champagne and sit back and relax. Two people who love each other – no clothes – a confined space.
14. Take out some photos of both of you and place them in frames. Place them around the house / bedroom.
15. Reserve a local hotel room. Send your special guest an invitation to a romantic evening and ask him to meet you at the hotel. When they knock on the door (or you can send them a key in advance), do the romantic decor (rose petals, candles, flowers, gifts, bathtubs). Korea, East).
16. Book a session with a local photographer to photograph Boudtwo.
17. Find a beautiful, secluded place to watch the sunset. Bring a little victorye and some entrees / fresh fruits
18. Do something that will really make them laugh (laugh can be an aphrodisiac) – even if it makes you the target of the joke.
19. Give up something you want to do with friends and tell them that you prefer to spend the afternoon / evening with them.
20. Organize a camping trip so that you can spend time together and prepare everything (all they have to do is come with you – no packaging involved!)
21. Take a class together (cooking, dancing, guitar – something that you both would like)
22. Whether at home or at the restaurant, if their favorite song is playing, get up and ask them to dance!
23. Is there anything they have always wanted you to do with them but you were too scared (climbing, skiing, scuba diving, etc.). Do it!
24. For married couples, renew your vows and celebrate your love.
25. For couples who go out together, celebrate an unusual birthday (birthday of our first kiss or anniversary of my first love)
26. Have sex in an unusual place (it will be unexpected and exciting)
27. Help. Without them asking. Help to do the dishes. Help with children. Go shopping. Do, do, do.
28. Every now and then, give them a call at random to let them know you are thinking of them and that you love them (and don’t follow it up with “oh, why I have you on the phone could you do something for me?”)
29. Write them a love note and hide it somewhere where they will not find it until they have worked (or elsewhere)
30. Talk to them – to them. Do not talk about the daily routine, but talk about things that make sense to someone special (their hopes and dreams). Listen carefully.
31. Try to help them realize these dreams in every possible way.
32. Spend a movie night at home and watch a favorite romantic comedy
33. For a woman, buy her lingerie and leave it in the room after your departure to work with a note – and a promise – for a romantic evening. OR buy him a dress (the very good stores can help you with the sizing) and treat it like Cinderella. Ask him to meet you for a special evening (dinner, theater)
34. Call a radio station that plays love songs (many are syndicated) and give them a song
35. Do something unexpected that will be a romantic surprise. For example, secretly take guitar lessons and one night, take out a guitar and a laade. Or if you can not dance, take dance classes and one night, go out dancing.
36. If you want to be adventurous in the room, buy a romantic board game and have fun, have fun and have fun with games.
37. Do a romantic activity together (horseback riding, hot air ballooning, wine tasting, tandem kayaking, walking tour, etc.)
38. Stress can really hurt a relationship. Have fun and take the day and go together to a local amusement park.
39. Plan a weekend and take care of everything, so get in the car and come with you.
40. Repeat. Do not let romance in your relationship die. A good relationship takes work. Do not put it on the autopilot.